Tuesday 22 May 2012

May Days

Our pond resident admiring a statue with a striking resemblance.
 Play on a May day.
 The smell of the lilacs were so captivating this day.
 Apple blossoms from my wee little apple tree.
 More of the pond life.
 Now time to plant a gift I recieved of impatience, and some seeds.
 I up-cycled some of the containers I'm using for my plants. The tins on the left were once for tea. I got the idea from here . The square pot under I found at a yard sale for 50 cents! The green one in the middle, same price at the Salvation Army. The red and yellow one was a cookie jar before the lid broke.
 There was a lot of pestering coming from the little one, to have the big garden planted at the same time. But there was only a bit of potting going on this afternoon.




 Some bloomers I made to go under all those dresses and skirts my daughter wants to wear all the time. It was so easy to make, I got the pattern from here. I used a shirt that no longer fit, for the material, it was great for this project.

A nice cookie recipe, I tried from one of my favourite magazines. The recipe for these Ginger Biscuits can be found here

Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Psalm 85:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks