Monday 28 May 2012

Garden Notes

 May 19th the seeds were planted, after many containers of manure were added to the soil. Thankfully we were blessed to get the manure from a friends farm, saving quite a bit for us! So here goes my first attempt at starting a garden with just seeds.
 Here is the plan for my hopeful garden. On one of the pages of my garden journal is written: Gardening is a way of showing you believe in tomorrow.
 I spy with my little eye, something that is green! Not even a week later the radishes are sprouting.
And next came up the beans. I have yet to see the tomatoes, peppers, and carrots. I'm not sure if these usually take longer to sprout. Or maybe we planted them too deep. I hope they come up, I would be so disappointed it they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks