Friday 20 December 2013

Gingerbread Coffee


Coming in from the cold, I love to have something to warm me up. For the kids it is hot chocolate of course. Homemade is the best! (Mix 1 tb. of cold milk in a mug with 1 tb. of cocoa, and 2 tb. sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 cup hot milk. Easy:) For me... coffee.
I love coffee. Also I love the flavours that each season brings. For the Christmas/winter it's peppermint, chocolate, and gingerbread.
And again trying to not frequent the coffee shops to often, I came up with a gingerbread creamer, concoction.



Its very simple, here it is:
In a small microwavable bowl, mix: 2 tb. cream with 1 tb. sugar, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, and a pinch nutmeg. Stir well. Nuke (microwave) for 30 seconds. Then whisk in 3/4 cup of cream. Use a funnel to pour into a small bottle with a good seal. Give it a good shake before each use. Enjoy the warm cozy feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks