Friday 23 March 2012

S.P.R.I.N.G.

Fog over the Ottawa River, which still has some ice.

Wild turkeys busy in a field

Going for a walk, and enjoying the scenery


These are my favourite views of Spring today. On all my recent walks this Spring, I have been having the thoughts of renewal and fresh starts frequently. Possibly because I have been attempting to do this in my own life. In many areas of my life. But it brings such peace and hope to me that God knows we have weaknesses, and sin that we hold onto, but that He gives us the constant opportunity to let it go. He extends His grace, and when we let Him in to do His work, there will be new growth to replace what we had there. Our life if we allow it can be a continuous cycle of all the seasons. Spring can be the most exciting. Yet:
Simple. Full of
Possibilities.
            Rain to wash away.
                                   Imagine all He can do with you, if you allow
    New,
         Growth
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22,23.

1 comment:

  1. i love the water its cool love you so much mom.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks