Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sewing and wieghing Issues

I was just taking in a couple tops I like and hardly got to wear, because I have been loosing quite a bit of weight consistently. When I say “taking in” I mean sewing a new seam up the side of the top, about an inch in, on either side. I think it’s probably not the type of thing most would do, but I hate the fact of passing on these shirts already, when I’ve hardly had a chance to wear them. Well its me also being frugal, too, I guess J I’m wondering if I’m the only one that does this(?) But thinking on this has also made me think about the whole weight loss thing. I’ve lost a total of 70 lbs this past year, and I really look different. Really one of the many changes, right!? But that makes me feel like I’m HUMAN. Doesn’t that sound messed up? But its true. People look at me now (not that, that’s what I was going for). No more: averted eyes, pretending I’m not even there, looking the other way. It’s sadly amazing how I feel like a person in public. Anyways, I still am continuing on in my weight loss journey. And I’m praying to keep that in mind all through the rest of my journey: To acknowledge everyone on the same importance level. I hadn’t realized how ignored I really was, until now that people acknowledge me so much more. Everyone deserves to feel like they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks