Thursday 18 July 2013

Quiet in Gods Presence

 
Though I have felt stressed to the max lately with all that needs to be done with the upcoming move, I have seen how the Lord has been using this stressful time to have an outcome of growth, already. Also reaffirming what I know to be true. And we haven't yet moved!
:: I reluctantly admit that for me, its hard to be nice when I am overwhelmed and stressed.
::Don't rely on self confidence. Have confidence in the Lord!
::Trials test your faith. When faith withstands those trials, growth is inevitable.
::Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He with make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5,6
This verse keeps coming to me lately.
 
 
I come back to again realising how a quiet moment, between just me and God, is what truly brings me relaxation, peace, and clarity. NOTHING beats that. I went for a walk when the sun was getting low. I was confronted with this truth: I need time alone quietly in Gods presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks