Monday 16 January 2012

Our daily bread :)

I wonder if anyone feels stressed out about how to spend time most efficiantly, like the way I do? I'll sometimes run around the house getting side tracked by so many of the million things needing to be done and thinking yet about other tings I maybe should be doing, I dont think I'm spending my time as efficiantly as I could be.
Well sort of along that line, I do have lots of great intentions, and one that I have been keeping up with for quite some time is baking my own bread. Its so much better for you, tastes better! and saves money! found the best- time saving recipe and I really do have a true satisfaction, providing beautiful loaves of bread for the family. Its one of the things I like to do to save money and give our home the old fashioned feel I crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks